2. And they won’t let him forget it.
11. O’Neil says she finds Drake “inherently hilarious”, and calls this “draking”:
Late last week, she and boyfriend Steven Stinson saw an accessibility sign on the subway and an idea was born: “My boyfriend made the stickers last Wednesday and we’ve been ‘draking’ the town ever since,” she told us. “We just want to make people smile.”
12. Bless you, Lauren. And Drake? We hope you never forget your …Roots™.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president.
- John Glenn, a pioneering astronaut and the first American to orbit the Earth, has died at 95. Godspeed, Glenn 🚀🇺🇸
- Uber finally laid out hard rules for riders: No guns, sex, or barfing, please 🚗❌