Before Toronto city councillor @Norm fathered teens around the world...
There was this guy: @Nenshi (Naheed Nenshi), the 43-year-old mayor of Calgary, Alberta.
1. He not only became the first visible minority mayor of a Canadian municipality (of a population of over 100,000)...
2. He was also the first Muslim mayor of any major city in North America.
3. Oh, and outside of his mayoral accomplishments, he is notably and admiringly dad "AF," as our children would say.
5. Always attuned to his city.
6. Helping where he can.
7. And weighing in on hot-button issues — like a dad.
8. You can point to public policy for his 74% majority win...
9. Or you can just log onto the internet.
10. Because what you'll find...
15. (but always right and well-meaning)
18. Because not all superheroes wear capes.
One of the items was a made-up Twitter exchange between Nenshi and Taco Bell about negotiating getting Doritos tacos at Calgary locations. We've removed that one from the list, but rest assured, Nenshi is probably capable of getting that done.