It's officially spring! Flowers are a-bloomin', birds are a-chirpin', snow is finally a-ceasing...
If you live in dreamland. Because in Canada:
1. The only thing ~changing~ in Newfoundland is white snow turning to brown snow.
2. Muskoka chairs are being retracted in Nova Scotia — sorry, Larry, maybe in another month.
3. New Brunswick is about to see another snowstorm and as much as 25 cm of new snow.
4. Prince Edward Islanders are gearing up for Easter!
5. There are visible leaves in Quebec — they are just dead, and crumbling, underneath a sheet of ice.
6. Here's a glimpse of the first week of spring forecast for much of Ontario:
7. Manitoba has never looked more beautiful.
8. Saskatchewan is breathing in new life.
9. If we're very quiet, we can hear a rose bud gasping for air in Alberta.
10. And springtime in Northern Canada? "Having Nunavut."
11. Tomorrow could be a brighter day, Northwest Territori — haha nope.
12. Hey, this crackling ice in the Yukon River is a sign that spring is coming*.
*in 3 months.