1. You only know one person who can make a particularly putrid shade of beige-brown look good.
2. But that person never, ever, ever wants you to see them in it.
3. But you still drop by, if not to see your beloved significant other, then definitely for the free PERK$$$$$$$.
4. Yes, love can be bought by doughnuts. 🍩❤🍩❤🍩❤
5. But they also have their fun when you show up.
6. At one point or another, you make peace with the fact that they will reek of burnt coffee. In their hair, in their clothes...
7. And that your Friday and Saturday nights will be Netflix-nights-in.
8. You'll never comfortably consume an Iced Capp again. They can't help but tell you what goes into one of them, and you resent them for it.
9. Which means if you continue to consume them, you will be judged by your significant other.
10. You've had to assist and tend to one — or 15 — too many coffee burns.
11. Arguing over the best doughnut flavour is an actual point of contention in the relationship.
12. (It's SOUR CREAM GLAZED — if anyone is keeping score.)
13. But all is settled because you are just grateful for them always having change for laundry.
14. Oh, the stories your loved one will bring home.
15. "Can you believe someone ordered a coffee with four creams and seven sugars?!"
16. If you're in a relationship with a Tims employee, you are not immune or above being cheesy, or cutesy-wutesy about it.
17. And if you both work there, well, game over. You two are the most disgustingly Canadian couple.