1. Coming home and unloading all the stories about your day.
2. You feel way less guilty about ordering take-out for dinner when you're with your bestie.
3. Weekends are never boring.
4. And if they catch someone doing the walk of shame from your room, it's not awkward.
5. They're the perfect people to watch your favourite trashy TV shows with.
6. They deal with your mood swings and don't hold it against you.
7. Two words: McFlurry runs.
8. The endless amount of clothes, CDs, books and TV shows you can borrow.
If you and your housemate/bestie are a similar size, then you pretty much double your wardrobe.