1. You constantly congratulate yourself on being so mature.
2. And you definitely love that honeymoon period.
3. It takes you a few weeks to get used to sharing a bed.
4. And a good few months to say the words "my boyfriend / girlfriend" without feeling like an imposter.
5. It's the first time someone can touch you with their feet and you don't feel the urge to vomit.
6. And you love that feeling of being so comfortable around another human.
7. You adore the fact you'll always have someone to spend your weekend with.
8. And someone to permanently whinge to about trivial life issues.
9. Reaching six months is definitely something to celebrate.
10. They're the first serious one to meet the parents.
11. And the first ones you say those three magical words to.
12. The first time you have a fight, you totally freak out.
13. But within months you'll know exactly how to push each other's buttons, and sometimes do it for ~fun~.
14. You start planning for the future and it doesn't feel weird.
15. And you have special code words or looks to communicate with each other.
One look can say it all.