1. The joy of putting a couple dollars in a brown paper bag and getting a tasty lunch out of it later that day.
2. Dollarmites made you feel like you were getting rich.
3. And this puppet taught you all you needed to know about health and safety.
4. Though Healthy Harold couldn't stop you from indulging in these sugar hits.
5. In boring classes, rubbers decided your fate.
6. This was the standard background for all school photos.
And if you were the shortest in the line, you always had to go first.
7. And class photos were always awkward.
There was always one person blinking.