But by the last few days…
via Muslim Problems
2. This agonizing moment when you wake up for Suhoor and the Fajr Athan goes off:
10. Where you will undoubtedly have to have this conversation:
19. Which sometimes comes with its own set of issues:
21. And then you’ll end your Ramadan just the way your started it: debating whether or not the moon has been sighted.
Eid Mubarak, y’all.
- A Pennsylvania judge has ordered Bill Cosby to face trial for a felony sex-assault case from 2004.
- Twitter will no longer count links, @names, and GIFs toward its 140-character limit. You can also retweet yourself now.
- The NFL released new Super Bowl locations. The next 5 are in Houston, Minnesota, Atlanta, South Florida, and L.A. 🏈