But by the last few days…
via Muslim Problems
2. This agonizing moment when you wake up for Suhoor and the Fajr Athan goes off:
10. Where you will undoubtedly have to have this conversation:
19. Which sometimes comes with its own set of issues:
21. And then you’ll end your Ramadan just the way your started it: debating whether or not the moon has been sighted.
Eid Mubarak, y’all.
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- The turnout at Trump's inaugural concert was much smaller compared to the crowd that showed up for Obama's 2009 celebration.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌