But by the last few days…
via Muslim Problems
2. This agonizing moment when you wake up for Suhoor and the Fajr Athan goes off:
10. Where you will undoubtedly have to have this conversation:
19. Which sometimes comes with its own set of issues:
21. And then you’ll end your Ramadan just the way your started it: debating whether or not the moon has been sighted.
Eid Mubarak, y’all.
- Parents of the suspected Washington mall gunman who killed five people said he "had mental issues."
- And no, people aren't drilling headphone jacks into their new iPhone 7's 📱❌