1. A reboot of the ’90s children’s animated series The Magic School Bus is coming to Netflix. In 2016, 26 half-hour episodes of the rebooted series, produced by Scholastic Media, will be available to Netflix users worldwide.
3. But don’t expect the same Ms. Frizzle. The newly titled The Magic School Bus 360° will have computer-generated animation, an updated bus, and a modern Ms. Frizzle.
6. According to Ted Sarandos, Netflix Chief Content Officer, the updated version will be “even more relevant and entertaining for today’s kids.”
9. Get ready to binge!
An earlier version of this post stated that Netflix was rebooting The Magic School Bus. The post has since been corrected to accurately state that the upcoming The Magic School Bus 360° will be produced by Scholastic Media and will launch exclusively on Netflix.
- At least 38 people are dead and more than 160 hurt after explosions outside a stadium in Turkey, the country's interior minister said.
- Trump will reportedly pick ExxonMobil's CEO Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. He has a long history of oil deals with Russia.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails show.
- "Saturday Night Live" revealed Donald Trump's newest pick to lead the Drug Enforcement Agency: Walter White.