1. Victoria Beckham showed the world that Brooklyn is all grown up.
2. Rob and Kristen are secretly hooking up again.
3. Zayn and Perrie are spending £1.2 million on their wedding.
"It's going to be like the movie 27 Dresses where the bride has, like, a billion bridesmaids," Perrie told Star. OMG CAN'T WAIT.
4. Kate and Wills got the bus with Barbara Windsor.
5. Pro Green was arrested on suspicion of drink driving.
6. More I'm A Celebrity stars have been confirmed.
They include: Olympic swimmer Rebecca Adlington, EastEnders' Laila Morse, Westlife's Kian Egan, TOWIE's Joey Essex, Emmerdale's Lucy Pargeter, Miss Great Britain Amy Wilerton, snooker legend Steve Davis, TV presenter Matthew Wright and Strictly dancer Vincent Simone. ARGH SO EXCITED ARGH.
7. Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz are sleeping in separate beds.
8. James Arthur's braces are coming off in December.
9. X Factor's Luke Friend and Ella Henderson have been flirting on Twitter.
And he's even invited her to this week's live show. Awh.
10. Harry Styles is after Jennifer Lawrence.
And he's planning to take her out when he heads to L.A. next month. "Jennifer dresses cool," he recently told a friend. "I like her at those big award things." Best. Couple. Ever.
11. TOWIE's Lucy is trying to get Mario back.
12. Russell Brand and Jemima Khan are back on.
They were spotted at a documentary premiere last week, and Russell admitted, "I'm in a relationship."
13. But he used to date TOWIE's Ferne.
14. TOWIE's Charlie King has spoken out about his battle with depression.
15. Simon Cowell wants to call his baby Simon.
16. Strictly's Karen and Ola are fighting.
Karen told Ola she was a "rubbish dancer". Ola cried. Karen apologised. BUT IT'S NOT OK. "Ola was upset by the incident," a Strictly spokesperson told Reveal. "[She] has struggled emotionally this week." Bless.
Sources: Star, Now and Reveal.