1. Victoria Beckham showed the world that Brooklyn is all grown up.
She took him to the Harper’s Bazaar Women Of The Year Awards, gave him a big smacker in front of the cameras and made the whole world coo.
4. Kate and Wills got the bus with Barbara Windsor.
And it was all in aid of Poppy Day. The trio surprised Poppy Appeal volunteers raising money for the Royal British Legion. Awh.
6. More I’m A Celebrity stars have been confirmed.
They include: Olympic swimmer Rebecca Adlington, EastEnders’ Laila Morse, Westlife’s Kian Egan, TOWIE’s Joey Essex, Emmerdale’s Lucy Pargeter, Miss Great Britain Amy Wilerton, snooker legend Steve Davis, TV presenter Matthew Wright and Strictly dancer Vincent Simone. ARGH SO EXCITED ARGH.
7. Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz are sleeping in separate beds.
But don’t worry, it’s only in order to stay in character for their Broadway show Betrayal. PHEW.
8. James Arthur’s braces are coming off in December.
And he couldn’t be happier. “They’ve… affected kissing,” he told Reveal. “Sometimes you get cuts. I was kissing a girl and had a cut on my mouth that kept getting caught. It wasn’t comfortable. So I had to stop kissing her.” EW EW EW.
14. TOWIE’s Charlie King has spoken out about his battle with depression.
“I started calling the Samaritans,” he told Now. “They let me talk about how I was feeling.” But thankfully he’s feeling happier now: “As time went on, the cloud lifted and I started to feel very human again.”
Sources: Star, Now and Reveal.