Dos And Don'ts For Anyone Going To Black Church On Easter
Because you know it's the only Sunday you go to church all year.
1. Do wear pastels.
2. Don’t wear a suit with more than two or three buttons on it unless your name is Steve Harvey.
3. Do get there early if you expect to get parking and/or sit with who you came with.
4. Don’t be those people who stress the ushers out because you can’t sit where you want.
5. Do remember that it's "Resurrection Sunday" and not "Easter."
6. Don't forget to grab a fan when you walk in because it will get hot.
7. Do expect everyone to be shady and look your way when they ask visitors to stand.
Don't stand. You'll regret it, I promise.