1. You turn the TV on and there it is, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
2. You tell yourself you will just watch the first one
3. Then Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets comes on and you can't just skip it.
4. You get some snacks, those first two movies are really long
5. Then its Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban time
6. You are reminded how great it was when Hermione punched Draco
7. You get more snacks
8. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire starts and you have canceled the rest of your plans for the day
9. You remember what Edward was like before he was a vampire
10. Then its Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and THIS lady shows up on the screen
11. You remember why you love Fred and George
12. You cry
13. When Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince comes on, you realize the movies have gotten much darker
14. But then there is that part when Harry pretends to have pincers.
16. When you get up to get more snacks people are like
17. You do some stretches as Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 starts
18. Your heart swells
19. You run out of tissues
20. Someone asks you if you want to go outside
21. You remember why McGonagall was the best ever
22. Satisfaction, finally.
23. This scene.
24. You laugh at the terrible makeup during the epilogue scene
25. Someone asks you if you will ever watch another Harry Potter movie marathon
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!