- Superteach "First Official Photos Of The Kimye We..."
- Superteach "Mindy Kaling's College Comic Stri..."
- Superteach "16 Things Teen Girls Wore In The Wint..."
- Superteach "16 Old-Fashioned Things '80s And ..."
- Superteach "What City Should You Actually Live In?"
- Superteach "Gabourey Sidibe's Response To Peo..."
- Superteach "12 Outdated Items Every Twentysomethi..."
- Superteach "11 Great Bookstore Names And How They..."
- Superteach "17 Names That Are Impossible For Babi..."
Response to 20 Reasons Maryland Is The Coolest State:
I love Maryland but this list is terrible. We have 4 seasons?!? A lot of historical “stuff” happened here?!? How about these reasons:
~The Star Spangled Banner was inspired and written here.
~Bath Ruth was born in Baltimore
~Edgar Allen Poe lived and wrote here
~The Baltimore Ravens are the only pro sports team named for a literary work (Poe’s The Raven)
~Maryland is the nation’s leading producer of Blue Crabs and Soft Clams (YUM!)
~There are 47 different state parks in Maryland
~State Motto= “Strong Deeds. Gentle Words”
~Maryland’s Nickname “The Old State Line” was bestowed by George Washington during the Revolution because of the courage and reliability of Maryland soldiers during the war for independence. –Strong Deeds indeed!
So those are substantial reasons why Maryland is so cool.Believe.