39. A 2 day old hippo who is just about to run into momma’s behind.
38. A little pig in a little t-shirt.
37. A snow leopard with a bit of sass.
35. The sea lion with something to yell over.
34. A rustled baby zebra.
33. Snow foxes, who are sort of like clouds or cotton candy and are definitely the softest things on the planet.
31. An extremely determined cygnet.
30. British foxes having an excellent time together.
28. A bunny sent from heaven to melt hearts.
26. An extremely acrobatic orangutan.
25. The sleepiest white lion in the world.
24. The bats who each have their own little sleeping bags and pillows.
23. Three little fishing cat cubs, including the cutest and most apprehensive little face on the guy to the right.
22. A little armored dinosaur baby rhino.
21. Caracal cubs, one of whom woke up like this (flawless).
20. The dik-dik in the fireplace that every home needs.
19. An orangutan who is extremely surprised to see you.
18. Learning to howl.
17. Brother and sister lion cubs.
16. A bear playing hide-n-seek.
15. This extremely optimistic baby goat.
13. The happiest baby elephant.
8. This clouded leopard who can’t BELIEVE what you just said.
7. A polar bear who isn’t sure how she feels about snow yet.
4. Bless you.
3. The baby gorilla who is listening to all your stories intently, girl.
2. A somewhat muddy panda.
- Saturday is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival turned into a total shitshow. Headliners dropped out and guests tweeted photos of bare-bones food and lodging 😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- A teen had a remarkably petty response when her ex asked for his prom money back: She paid him in all pennies 😏