2. And then she showed off this amazing dress.
3. And she looked absolutely perfect, as always.
4. And she rocked a headband.
5. And a killer puppy purse.
6. Which was wearing its own fancy dress.
Quenzhane Wallis, best actress nominee for her role in “Beasts of the Southern Wild” arrives at the 85th Academy Awards in Hollywood, California February 24, 2013.
8. When she got to mug with Halle Berry.
9. And made this face.
12. When Channing Tatum wanted to shake her hand.
14. “I am not Annie. I am Quvenzhane.”
-Correcting the AP Reporter who said “I’m calling you Annie now.”
Context: Although Quvenzhané was cast as Annie today, which is awesome, she’s obviously getting tired of people insisting on calling her anything (“Little Q”?!) other than her actual name.
15. When she was perfectly poised in every interview.
16. “Eating pizza.”
-her answer when asked what she likes the most to do.
17. When Janelle Monae demanded that she win.
We W A N T H U S H P U P P Y #oscars— Janelle Monae
19. And when they announced her name, she did it again!
22. In short, when everything she did was ADORABLE.
Love you, Quvenzhané!
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called "global gag rule," barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- In the first major lawsuit of his presidency, Donald Trump has been sued by top legal scholars over alleged conflicts of interest with his foreign business entanglements.