If You've Ever Traveled Before, These 19 Airport Pictures Will Make You Jealous AF
THE FUTURE IS NOW.
1. This airport rents out little cabins that you can nap in.
2. This airport has a machine that prints out free short stories for you to read while you wait.
3. This airport offers a station for people to learn CPR while they wait to board their flights.
4. This airport has a station where you can pedal to charge your phone.
5. And this airport has a full-blown work station for you to use, as long as you're willing to walk on a treadmill.
6. This airport bathroom has a button you can press to alert the staff that it smells.
7. This airport terminal has a freaking SLIDE!
8. While this airport converted an old Cessna plane into a full-blown playground.
9. This airport has a bathroom for dogs, complete with a fire hydrant.
10. This airport found a way to accommodate plugs from all over the world — in one single outlet.
11. This "Plane & Honest" stand trusts you to pay for your water, with no cashier needed.
12. This airport informs you how long it will take to walk to each gate.
13. This airport has a machine where you can print "Welcome home!" banners for your loved ones.
14. This airport keeps the customs line moving quickly by providing clear instructions on the floor.
15. This airport gives you a 25-cent reward for returning your luggage cart.
16. This airport has a special telephone for saying "last minute goodbyes" to your loved ones.
17. While this airport lets you videochat your goodbyes with your loved ones, after you make it through security.
18. This airport in Athens, Greece has a museum for people to visit while they wait for their flights.
19. And finally, this airport has a library of books in a vending machine that you can check out for FREE with your library card.
H/T to /r/mildlyinteresting