5. She said, “I don’t want you to be mad….but I do not remember the wedding,” Jeremy Stamper wrote online. His wife couldn’t remember the last five weeks before the accident, which included their beautiful ceremony.
Justice Stamper told WCYB, the local NBC affiliate, that she spent hours looking at pictures trying to remember the wedding, but couldn’t bring her memory back.
“Just seeing the look on his face when I walk down the aisle to him,” she told the station. “I would do anything give anything to have that moment back.”
8. Jeremy Stamper told BuzzFeed News that they have relied on faith to get through Justice Stamper’s difficult recovery, and are relying on faith now as well.
“The support we have received is such a blessing and wouldn’t be possible without the grace of God,” he said.
- President Trump is holding first rally since he took office today. Huge crowds and protests are expected 🗣 🇺🇸
- The most powerful storm in years to hit Southern California battered the region Friday with heavy rain and winds.
- A Washington DC public school has fired back at Education Secretary Betsy DeVos after she criticized its teachers.
- A gay teen was kicked out of his house, and people are loving how this rapper helped him out 🌈 💜