2. Recently, Fisher was running errands when a friend said he had noticed a picture of a girl on Instagram who looked exactly like her.
At first, she thought he was exaggerating.
“I get told quite often that I look like Zooey Deschanel or Katy Perry, so I figured it was probably someone that had a slight resemblance like I do with them,” she told BuzzFeed News.
3. But then, a few of her other friends began to send her photos of her twin. When she saw the picture herself, she couldn’t believe the resemblance.
4. The young women look almost identical, especially when Fisher had lighter hair. “I was shocked,” she said.
8. After a few days, Fisher got a lead. An Imgur user recognized the other woman, 22-year-old Meredith Pond of Indiana, because they go to the same hairstylist.
10. The most mind-blowing part of the whole thing for Fisher is actually not how much Pond looks like herself, but how much she thinks Pond looks like her mother.
“The biggest difference between us that I’ve noticed is our noses — hers isn’t as snubby as mine and looks more like my mom’s nose than mine does,” she said.
- Nordstrom is selling a stone wrapped in a leather case for $85 and people are…confused ⁉️😂