Just 28 Products Our Readers Really Love
An ogre-pooping toothpaste topper, maple wallpaper, cleaning paste, and other popular items from BuzzFeed Shopping posts.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A closet organizer so you don't have to keep rummaging through your messy drawers trying to find that one T-shirt you got at a concert six years ago that you refuse to get rid of. It just looks *so* cute with every outfit you wear.
2. A colander spoon that will make it ridiculously easier to scoop pasta, rinse canned beans, or wash veggies without needing a bulky colander.
3. A marble wallpaper so you can upgrade your space without the cost and effort of *actually* getting marble. Plus, this is great for making your rental space feel way more like home.
4. A Glossier concealer because we've been spending a lot of time indoors staring at screens for the past year, and these dark circles are no joke. This cruelty-free concealer is buildable, which means you don't have to worry about accidentally putting on too much too quickly.
5. A moon wall decor to finally decorate your bare apartment walls with that boho vibe you've been pinning on Pinterest for months.
6. A Star Wars LED nightlight because one, it's baby Yoda and two, it's baby Yoda. Who wouldn't want baby Yoda lighting up their bathroom at night so you don't have to turn on the bright lights? Let the pee be with you.
7. A eucalyptus shower pouch so that every single time you shower, you feel like you're in a steamy, luxurious spa where they hand out those warm towels everywhere you go. *This* is the height of luxury.
8. A clear lip gloss that not only looks ~so~ cute but will leave your lips feeling soft and moisturized every time you use it.
9. A coffee cup holder because honestly I just can't be bothered anymore holding my coffee cup, phone, and keys, while running errands. Plus, it has a cute little spot to put your reusable straw!
10. A set of two pillows to feel like you're being transported into a fancy hotel without having to leave your bedroom. You can even put little chocolates on the pillows to look more high-end, but really it's just an excuse to eat chocolate in bed.
11. An outlet cover because cables and outlets are probably one of the ugliest and most annoying things that we see around the house so why not cover them?
12. A Billie razor starter kit so you can finally get rid of that old razor you continue to use because it "definitely still shaves." Spoiler alert: it does not. I have had a Billie razor for over a year now and it's given me the best shave I have ever experienced with razors. Plus, I signed up for the subscription so I always have fresh razors coming to my door when I need them.
13. A pair of retro sunglasses because summer is coming and you'll need to protect those eyes from UV rays while also looking *so* cute in some stylish frames.
14. A container of popcorn seasoning that will have you thinking you just bought some popcorn from a movie theatre except you didn't just spend $20 and also have to deal with questionable sticky theater floor.
15. An ogre pooping toothpaste topper which honestly was a phrase I never knew I would say, but here we are. Is there an additional functional purpose to this that you don't get from using the toothpaste normally? No. Is it the most amazing thing in the world? Honestly, yes.
16. A door bumper so you don't have to wince every time you close a cabinet door because you're anticipating that dreaded slam. Not anymore with these bad boys.
17. A detergent booster powder because trust me, those "permanent" stains on your dish are not actually permanent. This powder will remove spots, residue, hard water film, and tough, bleach-able stains like tea.
18. A boba tea lamp that will remind you of your favorite beverage while also making your place look just *that* much cuter.
19. A small hole repair tool perfect for renters who want to get their security deposit back. Not this time, Frank, I need my money.
20. A pack of hair clips so you can securely put your hair up quickly on a scorching hot summer day. No sweaty neck for you!
21. A pack of reusable sponges because it's an easy switch you can do in your life to reduce your carbon footprint *and* you won't have to deal with the disgusting stinky dish sponge smell anymore.
22. An all-purpose cleaning paste to tackle even the toughest cleaning projects you have around the house. No, really, it can clean saucepans, barbecues, ceramic tiles, glass, rust, sinks, garden furniture, paintwork, boats, cooker tops, copper and ~so~ much more.
23. A set of three mixing bowls so you can bake with style and finally try out all those recipes you've been bookmarking but haven't gotten around to trying. Sometimes all you need is a cute kitchen item to inspire you.
24. A pack of reusable paper towels because I know you go through waaay too many paper towels throughout the day. Heck, you've probably used a paper towel to wipe some water and then thrown it out, huh? Okay, it's me. We need to do better.
25. A mascara because if you're anything like me, falsies are terrifying and you just can't figure them out. We want the length without the work and this mascara just nails it.
26. A pair of Ugg sandals with a sling so you don't have to worry about your foot sliding around while you chill around the house. I noticed I don't wear my slippers a lot because they fall off when I walk up the stairs, but these are basically *chef's kiss* perfect.
27. A pack of pimple patches that will not only disguise your surprise zit for your next Zoom meeting but will simultaneously shrink your zit overnight or even suck out all the gunk! We love a versatile queen.
28. A memory foam seat cushion because we've been sitting at our desks for so long this past year and it's time we give our tush some TLC, am I right?
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.