Hi. My name is Stephanie and I was born in 1985 (although it's totally weird because I'm like actually only 24????), when Stephanie was the #6 girls' name in the world. These are my struggles.
1. When there are four people with your first name in your class of 25.
2. When you have a number attached to your name, against your will.
3. When you're given a nickname against your will to help differentiate between the sea of other people with your name.
4. When you open your first bank account and learn that there's another person with your ~exact name~ - middle name and all - in the same neighbourhood as you, born in the same year as you.
5. When you hear your name being called at the coffee shop, but it's not your coffee.
...or you take the wrong coffee, and find out when you're halfway back to the office that there was another Stephanie at the coffee shop who likes her coffee with 17 thousand sugars in it.