1. What is it like having thick hair?
2. Is it as fabulous as we imagine it to be?
3. Is it just, like, you wander around with luscious, voluminous locks all the time?
4. What's it like having to ask your hairdresser to thin out your hair?
5. What's it like being able to rock a sick braid?
6. Do you really get headaches from the weight of your hair?
7. Are there any hairstyles that you ~can't~ do because your hair is too thick?
8. How many times do you wrap a hair tie around your hair when you put it up?
Is it, like, twice?