The show focuses on athlete Brady Kelly and actor Cheeks who find themselves married after a drunken night in Vegas. The second season picks up on their domestic journey as they learn to how to stay together. (Catch up on the hilarious first season here, which includes a cameo by Nathan Fillon.)
Let’s take a look at those cameos again… While most came from the world of Joss (Buffy, Dollhouse, Dr. Horrible), a few came from Jane’s world of TV (BSG and Caprica).
4. Amber Benson from “Buffy the Vampire Slayer”
5. Joss Whedon himself appears as “Wes”
6. Sasha Roiz from “Caprica”
7. Emma Caulfield from “Buffy the Vampire Slayer”
8. Felicia Day from “Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog”
9. Notice the Easter Egg on TV?
10. That’s Tricia Helfer from “Battlestar Galactica”
11. And Dichen Lachman from “The Dollhouse”
12. Pillow fight!
15. Watch the final scene again…
- From water jugs and dehydrated food to Faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JPMorgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸