1. What are three essential pieces of clothing every man should have in his closet?
Steven Cox: A white T-shirt. A pair of jeans. And a black jacket.
2. What is the one fashion mistake every man makes?
Daniel Silver: I think most guys wear clothing that’s too big for them. You know fit is a very personal issue for people. But a lot of guys think that if you can’t raise your arm to throw a football, it’s too tight. I think most guys can take a size down, and usually they size up.
SC: I think the biggest mistake is if you feel uncomfortable, you shouldn’t wear it… If you feel uncomfortable in your clothing, you’re not going to look good.
3. What are some realistic ways every man can upgrade their style?
DS: I think every guy needs a great sport jacket in either navy or black or dark gray. I think every guy needs a beautiful white shirt that’s fitted. I think every guy needs a great pair of jeans that aren’t too big, that are a little snug and don’t look like mom jeans. I think you need beautiful shoes. You know, when in doubt, get a beautiful pair of Brogues. You know, I think those are basics for any guy’s wardrobe. I think every guy needs to buy new underwear and new socks every six months. And new T-shirts as well. Nothing lasts forever, it’s only an item. Get rid of it.
So you’re saying we should get rid of our old college T-shirts.
DS: You know what, you can sleep in them. But that’s about it.
4. What’s the one accessory every man should own?
DS: I think it’s always great if you have a beautiful watch or a beautiful pair of sunglasses…
SC: I think a beautiful white T-shirt.
DS: Oh, he’s talking accessories.
SC: Accessories? Isn’t a T-shirt an accessory too?
DS: No, it’s a piece of clothing.
SC: You want a bag. A nice bag. A beautiful bag.
- Barack Obama became the first sitting U.S. president to visit the site of the atomic bombing in Hiroshima, Japan. The "memory of August 6, 1945 must never fade."
- A Silicon Valley college faked grades, dodged immigration authorities, and made a fortune, BuzzFeed News has found 💰🎓
- Twenty-three athletes who competed in the 2012 Olympic Games in London have failed retrospective doping tests, officials say.