9. And is so dedicated to her fans that she and the rest of the cast of Veronica Mars made no money to make a movie.
Rob Thomas started The Vernoica Mars Movie Project on Kickstarter. They quickly surpassed their original goal of $2 million and wound up raising more than $5 million.
11. She proved just how good she was when she sang all of Anna’s parts in “Do You Want To Build A Snowman?” during a live performance of Frozen recently.
13. Her and her husband Dax Shepard are spearheading a campaign called the “No Kids Policy Movement”.
They don’t think children of famous people should have to deal with paparazzi stalking them. Go to 4:18 in this video to hear what she has to say.
14. Her and Dax also refused to get married for a while…
Because they have a lot of friends in the gay community and didn’t think it was fair that they could get married, but their friends couldn’t.
15. But then they did get married.
For $142 (including gas). Once DOMA was struck down by the Supreme Court, the two lovebirds tied the knot at the Beverly Hills County Clerk’s Office.
- The death toll from Oakland's warehouse party fire has risen to 30. "We're still not done," a police official said Friday afternoon.