1. Kristen Bell has slowly been winning over the hearts of all Americans since her career launched in 1998.
2. She wasn't always a household name until her big break as Veronica Mars in 2004.
3. After that, she dabbled in TV for a little bit playing the electric Elle Bishop on Heroes.
4. Her voice-acting career started as the voice behind Gossip Girl.
5. She even made a cameo in one of the episodes.
6. While there have been a handful of not-so-great films she's been in...
7. She's also been in some awesome ones.
8. She makes an amazing recurring guest.
9. And is so dedicated to her fans that she and the rest of the cast of Veronica Mars made no money to make a movie.
10. Not only can she act, we also recently learned she has the perfect Disney princess voice.
11. She proved just how good she was when she sang all of Anna's parts in "Do You Want To Build A Snowman?" during a live performance of Frozen recently.
12. In her spare time, she raises awareness about recycling.
13. Her and her husband Dax Shepard are spearheading a campaign called the "No Kids Policy Movement".
14. Her and Dax also refused to get married for a while...
15. But then they did get married.
16. They also recently had a baby girl named Lincoln.
17. She may love sloths a little too much.
18. And while she's quite modest...
19. She's not afraid to be confident about her body.
20. This is her reaction to being on the cover of Maxim.
21. She clearly has a good sense of humor.
22. But don't mess with her.
23. She will win.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!