12. You miss “Scandal” Thursdays.
You know, when you see the clock approaching 10:55 p.m. and you freak out because you know a lot of crazy shit is about to happen. Then at 11 p.m., you are in shock after seeing the last 5 minutes of the episode. And on Friday, you wake up with a #ScandalHangover.
13. And #AskScandal live tweets from the cast.
Especially Darby Stanchfield. CAPS LOCK ON.
19. Jam is no longer a jelly-like spread.
It is the symbol of your dream that Olivia and Fitz will find a way to live in Vermont and live happily ever after. Mellie may not want them to share their stupid little story, but you do. Come on Shonda Rhimes, Vermont is for lovers, right?
- Parents of the suspected Washington mall gunman who killed five people said he "had mental issues."
- And no, people aren't drilling headphone jacks into their new iPhone 7's 📱❌