1. Binge watch a season of a show you’ve been meaning to watch.
There are too many options to list, but you could start a Netflix original like House of Cards or Orange Is the New Black. Take it back a decade and watch Sex and the City, The Wire or The Sopranos. Just make sure you watch a whole season.
5. Take a #snowfie.
Yes, that is the official hashtag for a selfie of you in the snow. Get creative.
7. Make a crockpot recipe.
Brave the elements and buy the ingredients for a Pinterest soup recipe, or just grab a bunch of ingredients you have in your fridge that you think would taste good together. Leftover rotisserie chicken with some chicken broth, carrots and celery makes a tasty, quick chicken soup.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- At least 40 Democrats are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Umm. Over half of the population across 22 countries believe their system is failing and rigged, a new poll says 🌎🤔
- Spencer's Gifts is getting flooded with criticism for selling "Grab America By The Pussy" shirts, which many say normalizes sexual assault.