1. If you went on the train, you would take loads of photos of the journey there.
Even though there was literally nothing exciting happening at any point.
2. If it was a special occasion, you'd head straight for the Rotunda.
3. But your visit "to town" with your friends would mostly be spent in Bentalls.
4. So you'd spend your time wandering around, and always kind of wanting to throw something from the top floor.
5. You wasted several hours messing around in the Apple Store taking loads of Photo Booth pictures.
6. Then you might drop into Claire's to stock up on piano belts and maybe get an ill-advised piercing.
7. And then you would spend ages sitting on the floor outside McDonald's.
8. If someone from another school walked past in their uniform you'd instantly hate them.
9. After a thrilling time in Bentalls, you'd head to Shakeaway and drop most of your pocket money on some ludicrous concoction involving way too much chocolate.
10. You might have watched the Morris men in the square on your way there, out of sheer teenage boredom.
11. And you were absolutely thrilled when Morrisons filmed its Christmas advert with Freddie Flintoff in that square.
Even though it was clearly July or something and everyone looked really hot in their coats.