1. A variety of knockoff pound shops.
Not good enough for a proper Poundland.
2. An excessive number of charity shops.
3. And a shop with bins, washing up bowls, and mini plastic chairs carefully displayed on the pavement outside.
4. A single terrible nightclub that hosts appearances from slightly crap celebrities.
5. And has a really specific door policy.
6. A concrete multi-storey carpark.
7. A plaque commemorating the opening of the shopping centre.
8. A road with multiple betting shops on it.
9. A street of flat-roof shops like this.
10. A B&M Bargains.
11. One of those weird gift shops for men.
That sells a lot of Keep Calm merchandise and those mini golf sets you can play with on the toilet.
12. A shop selling calendars.
13. A shite leisure centre.
14. A building that used to be quite good but has since shut down.
15. A random statue in the high street that just gets covered in bird shit.
16. Or a really tenuous claim to fame.
17. A bus stop exclusively used for teens to smoke in.
18. A dodgy market that sells tiger blankets and phone cases.
Markets in Britain either sell £8 organic tomatoes or shit phone cases. There is no in-between.