Kate McKinnon has been absolutely crushing it since she signed on with Saturday Night Live in early 2012.
And that's no surprise, as she happens to be a perfect human being.
1. She isn't afraid to be completely herself.
She is the first openly gay female cast member of SNL.
2. She gives solid and thoughtful advice.
3. Asks the tough questions.
4. And is pretty much an all-knowing genius.
5. She can't help but nail every single impression she attempts.
7. When it comes to partying, she has her priorities straight.
8. And she knows the importance of memorizing the lyrics to a few choice songs:
9. She understands the value of a solid workout routine.
10. She is a bundle of energy, an unstoppable force the likes of which have never been seen.
11. Let's face it; she is a stone-cold weirdo and proud of it.
12. She doesn't know the meaning of "fear" or "personal boundaries."
*sign me up!*
15. On The Big Gay Sketch Show she got away with saying things like this:
16. In her effort to be the most talented woman alive, she has studied the piano, guitar, and cello.
17. But she stays down-to-earth, even letting her mom pick out clothes for her.
18. She is the most lovable self-proclaimed "crazy bitch" you'll ever meet:
19. She didn't get into comedy for the fame or fortune – she got into it for the simple joy of spreading laughter.
She performed with the Upright Citizens Brigade for five years, unpaid.