1. She isn’t afraid to be completely herself.
She is the first openly gay female cast member of SNL.
6. In fact, her Ellen Degeneres impression was so spot-on I’m surprised it didn’t cause the end of the world as we know it.
7. When it comes to partying, she has her priorities straight.
13. She once said, “If you asked me to seriously kiss someone on a screen, I would be very uncomfortable. But I will lick any part of your face.”
14. Obviously, she was funny long before her debut on SNL.
17. But she stays down-to-earth, even letting her mom pick out clothes for her.
18. She is the most lovable self-proclaimed “crazy bitch” you’ll ever meet:
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.