1. She isn’t afraid to be completely herself.
She is the first openly gay female cast member of SNL.
6. In fact, her Ellen Degeneres impression was so spot-on I’m surprised it didn’t cause the end of the world as we know it.
7. When it comes to partying, she has her priorities straight.
13. She once said, “If you asked me to seriously kiss someone on a screen, I would be very uncomfortable. But I will lick any part of your face.”
14. Obviously, she was funny long before her debut on SNL.
17. But she stays down-to-earth, even letting her mom pick out clothes for her.
18. She is the most lovable self-proclaimed “crazy bitch” you’ll ever meet:
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- A Kansas man shot three people after allegedly yelling "get out of my country." He believed two of the victims were Middle Eastern, however they were not.
- The substance used to assassinate the half-brother of North Korea's leader has been identified as VX nerve agent, a chemical listed as a weapon of mass destruction.
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.