1. She isn’t afraid to be completely herself.
She is the first openly gay female cast member of SNL.
6. In fact, her Ellen Degeneres impression was so spot-on I’m surprised it didn’t cause the end of the world as we know it.
7. When it comes to partying, she has her priorities straight.
13. She once said, “If you asked me to seriously kiss someone on a screen, I would be very uncomfortable. But I will lick any part of your face.”
14. Obviously, she was funny long before her debut on SNL.
17. But she stays down-to-earth, even letting her mom pick out clothes for her.
18. She is the most lovable self-proclaimed “crazy bitch” you’ll ever meet:
- At least 41 people have died in a suicide bombing attack on Istanbul's international airport, Turkish officials said.
- Brexit fallout: Leaders of the remaining European Union states will call for the UK's withdrawal to happen in an "orderly fashion" and quickly.
- Ready for the U.S. presidential election in November? It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed and you can register here 🇺🇸