There are many reasons we all should be thankful the series not only exists, but will be around for a second season:
1. The show is written by women, for women, starring a whole lot of different women.
The show comes from Emmy Award-winning writer Jenji Kohan, creator of the series Weeds.
…or avoid portraying them at all…
9. And, frankly:
It’s totally going to be worth it.
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- Countries from around the world have agreed that the Ross Sea in Antarctica will become the world's largest marine protected area.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀