1. Thanks to the blatant on-screen chemistry between Sasha Alexander and Angie Harmon, Rizzoli and Isles has become a need-to-watch lesbian show…with no lesbians in sight.
2. And the creators of the show are completely aware of this.
3. Writer Janet Tamaro told TV Guide:
“The lesbian theory endlessly amuses me, and it amuses the cast. Rizzoli and Isles have been heterosexual from the first episode, though there is no way I would want to interfere with my viewers’ fantasy lives.”
4. We see you Janet, feeding the fire of the great ship that is “Rizzles”.
5. With this new promo for Season 4, Rizzoli and Isles has truly outdone itself.
8. Don’t think we don’t know what you’re doing here. We see the excessive touching.
12. Did Rizzoli really have to get that close while teaching Maura how to shoot a gun? DID SHE!?
13. Then you had them pose as a couple!? What are you trying to do to us?
L-biffs =“Life-Long Best Friends Forever.” Sure it does.
15. Then you have the NERVE to dangle moments like this in front of us:
16. I mean, for goodness sake you entitled an episode “I Kissed A Girl” and let THIS happen:
18. We all know there is a reason this speed dating promo ended with them both striking out.
Cough*They went home together?*cough