1. Thanks to the blatant on-screen chemistry between Sasha Alexander and Angie Harmon, Rizzoli and Isles has become a need-to-watch lesbian show…with no lesbians in sight.
2. And the creators of the show are completely aware of this.
3. Writer Janet Tamaro told TV Guide:
“The lesbian theory endlessly amuses me, and it amuses the cast. Rizzoli and Isles have been heterosexual from the first episode, though there is no way I would want to interfere with my viewers’ fantasy lives.”
4. We see you Janet, feeding the fire of the great ship that is “Rizzles”.
5. With this new promo for Season 4, Rizzoli and Isles has truly outdone itself.
I swear, each new promo image or video I see for #RizzoliandIsles just gets more and more gay. #gayzzoli #notcomplaining
so GAY. this isthe gayest promo yet #rizzoliONisles come s4 #gayzzoli #rizzoliandisles http://t.co/iKkjQpGHxC
8. Don’t think we don’t know what you’re doing here. We see the excessive touching.
12. Did Rizzoli really have to get that close while teaching Maura how to shoot a gun? DID SHE!?
13. Then you had them pose as a couple!? What are you trying to do to us?
L-biffs =“Life-Long Best Friends Forever.” Sure it does.
15. Then you have the NERVE to dangle moments like this in front of us:
16. I mean, for goodness sake you entitled an episode “I Kissed A Girl” and let THIS happen:
18. We all know there is a reason this speed dating promo ended with them both striking out.
Cough*They went home together?*cough
19. You don’t think we notice all the loving stares?
22. Even the character’s twitter accounts are playing it up.
23. And when the actual actresses themselves start using the couple nickname…game over.
24. They made it to the elite 8 of a “TV Couples” March Madness….COUPLES!?
- Doctors Without Borders says 19 people died after a U.S. airstrike caused possible collateral damage at a hospital in Afghanistan. ›
- The Catholic Church fired high-ranking Vatican official Monsignor Krzysztof Charamsa. He came out as gay on Saturday. ›
- Hundreds of rescue workers in Guatemala dug through rubble, searching for signs of life after a mudslide killed at least 56 people. ›