1. You’ve prayed for something really unnecessary at one point in your life – and then immediately felt guilty afterwards.
2. You spend your bank holidays in bed, watching various series on Netflix.
3. Especially since everyone is busy hanging out with their families.
4. Which also means you probably don’t get presents during Christmas and Easter.
5. Oh, and when you’re on holiday, you mess up your sleeping pattern, which leaves you asking serious questions.
6. Speaking of praying, don’t pretend that you’ve never lost attention for a second and forgotten where you are.
7. You *love* the idea of brunch but the best things on the menu are never halal, which severely limits your options.
8. Here’s another thing: You often get asked really stupid questions.
9. Really stupid questions.
10. Really, really, really stupid questions.
11. You’ve accidentally eaten something before you’ve realised you’re fasting at least once in your life.