2. Young Australian of the Year finalist Tarang Chawla: gender equality advocate, violence against women campaigner, survivor, proud wearer of pink tees.
6. Sukhdeep Singh, aka L-FRESH the Lion, western-Sydney hip-hop star rapping about racism and prejudice. "FRESH" = Forever Rising Exceeding Sudden Hardships. 🎤
7. Murri / Maori Sydney activist, writer, dance maker, choreographer and all round fucking positivist Amrita Hepi.
8. Bundjalung / Wiradjuri choreographer, dancer, actor, puppeteer, composer and total rude boy Thomas E.S. Kelly.
10. Seventh generation West Australian Archibald finalist Abdul Abdullah, who has become "increasingly political in his art practice to keep pace with the politicisation of his cultural identity." 🎨
13. Gunai / Kurnai man, Blacktivist, climate justice campaigner, musician and DJ Paul Gorrie, who is blowing shit up.
15. Arab-Australian human rights and refugee advocate Sara Saleh, who launched her debut poetry collection, did massive amounts of good, and still found time to sit on the Getup board.
Disclosure: all the people featured participated in Junket, an un-conference in Canberra the author attended as a guest of Junkee Media.