Let's get the obvious out of the way: Dwayne Johnson is very, very handsome.
But there are a ton of Hollywood stars who are handsome. You know what sets the Rock apart? He literally has a heart bigger than his muscles. Emotionally prepare yourself for this list, please.
1. He bought his mother a car and talked about how rewarding it was since she once had hers repossessed:
2. He also bought his dad a car, who once was homeless at just 13-years-old:
3. OH AND HE GAVE ONE TO HIS UNCLE, TOO:
4. He reunited a veteran with her military husband:
5. He's the best father to his three daughters. He was so proud of Simone for becoming the Golden Globes Ambassador:
6. And he celebrated International Women's Day with his "Queen" Jasmine:
7. And when he shared that he and Lauren Hashian were having another daughter, it was so freakin' adorable:
8. Who could forget when he announced the arrival of his daughter Tiana to the world with a lil' skin-to-skin contact?:
9. Him posing with his family after getting a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame is so precious:
10. And then he was so honored he couldn't help but gush about it:
11. His friendship with Kevin Hart is genuinely moving:
12. He spoke out about his mother's suicide attempt:
13. After he found out it was a kid's birthday, he sang happy birthday to him:
14. He took the time to respond to a fan who was upset there weren't enough shirtless scenes in Rampage:
15. When he couldn't go to a fan's prom, he surprised her with a heartwarming message AND rented out a theatre for her and her friends to see his new movie:
16. After a drunk driver hit his mother and cousin, he used the moment to remind people to make the right choice:
17. He pulled over to say hi to some young fans after they waited THREE HOURS for him to return:
18. He revealed his character Maui from Moana was inspired by his grandfather:
19. He saved his dogs Brutus and Hobbs from the pool:
20. And mourned when Brutus sadly died from a poisonous mushroom:
21. He brought Jacob O'Connor to set after Jacob saved the life of his 2-year-old brother. Jacob remembered how to do chest compressions after seeing the Rock in San Andreas:
22. And finally, the Rock once held the door open for a man in a hospital. He later met his son and this story...please just read it in full because, wow:
Thank you, Dwayne — we don't deserve you!
The Rock's late dog was named Brutus. He was misnamed in an earlier version of this post.