1. You're used to people calling you, "aggressive."
2. You could have no accent at all but the second you get drunk or angry, your inner Joisey comes out.
3. Your hometown mall is the one place you go to where everything makes sense.
4. And your nail salon comes a close second.
5. But if you need a metropolitan fix, you can always hop over to New York or Philly.
6. Everyone thinks you spend all day teasing your hair into a bumpit.
7. But you have to admit, you're kind of addicted to a smokey eye.
8. You have to deal with people constantly asking you if your life is like Jersey Shore.
9. Also, someone ALWAYS has a Sopranos-related joke.
10. You're used to the best Italian food outside of Italy.
11. Your obsession with bagels might lead to a restraining order.
12. And you spend most of your life in a diner.
And why the hell not?