We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
Amazon has a list of cool products called “Movers and Shakers”, which is a collection of stuff that's now ~trending~.
This week, we decided to focus on satisfying every need a lazy Indian citizen could possibly have. So we've got everything from a smartphone holder to a pop-up mosquito net. There are a lot of nifty tools here for people who love food, but hate making any effort, with an awesome fruit cutter, a game-changing corn peeler and much more. Now, ironic as this sounds, quit being lazy and get scrolling!
3. This wonderful contraption for anyone who wants to make good rotis, but doesn't give two hoots about effort (₹1,785).
4. This tiny holder for your phone/tab, because holding your device while looking at it is clearly overrated (₹99).
5. This honeycomb-shaped organiser, so you don't ever have to waste any time finding your socks (₹1,544).
6. This hair oil with a built in comb that releases the oil, letting you kill two birds with one stone (₹345).
7. This crazy corn-picking machine, because corn is a blessing and picking them off the goddamn cob NEEDS to be easier (₹172).
8. This pop-up mosquito net that's perfect for anyone who is trying to keep the bugs away, and is super easy to use (₹1,099).
9. This cute chicken-shaped egg boiler which lets you boil multiple eggs without breaking a sweat (₹376).
10. This 7-in-1 hairstyling kit to make it look like your hair took a lot of effort, but you know it actually didn't (₹329).
12. This easy-to-use cutter for all kinds of vegetables, for everyone who wants to be a chef but also wants a life (₹557).
13. And this jumbo-sized bean bag, perfect for you to plonk into after another day of having done absolutely nothing (₹1,999).
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.