We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers”, which is essentially a list of cool stuff that is currently ~trending~.
This week, you're bound to find something you can't help but gift to someone. There's a set of "slime" barrels, which is one of the coolest gag gifts you'll find. Try the choco-idli mix for that foodie friend of yours, or even the all-in-one vegetable cutter. There's a cool two-way shot glass as well, and we're pretty sure nobody on this planet would say no to some glow-in-the-dark tape. And if your buddy loves Harry Potter, think no further and get them the Golden Snitch locket pronto!
1. This colour-changing lip balm that goes from zero to pink in a matter of seconds (₹140).
2. This unique mix that lets you make chocolate flavoured idlis at home (₹159).
3. This set of four barrels o' slime, which will keep you engrossed for hours AND clean your keyboard keys (₹138).
4. This locket in the shape of a golden snitch that's perfect for any Potterhead (₹299).
5. This 9-piece vegetable slicer/peeler that will come really handy in the kitchen (₹282).
6. This bottle of "bio-oil" with plant extracts and minerals that promises to naturally heal any scars (₹375).
7. This mean-looking "upside-down" shot glass that can be filled up both ways (₹399).
8. This waterproof travel cap that also blocks harmful UV rays (₹700).
9. This effective roller to work out your abdominal muscles without hitting the gym (₹170).
10. This affordable and foldable VR headset that's custom-made for your Android phone (₹1,299).
11. This foldable laptop fan which can be adjusted to match the design of your laptop (₹243).
12. This glow-in-the-dark tape that could change your damn life, AND make all your stuff glow (₹190).
13. This cute coffee mug that looks like a camera lens (₹1,449).
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.