At Bonnaroo, several years back, the port-o-potties were so horrible there was a mountain of waste almost a foot over the lid over the toilet seat, giving you no choice but to hold it in until they cleaned it, or shamelessly beg/bribe someone with an RV to use their toilet. Makes you wonder, how desperate or wasted were people to add to Mount Pooverest? But then again, Bonnaroo.
- shannonsztanyob "17 Celebrities Who Have Spoken Up Abo..."
Response to What Are The Best Baby Products On Amazon?:
Baby Comfy Nose- it’s like the Nosefrida, but cheaper, and you can use tissues instead of having to buy filters.
Spasilk burp cloths, super nice and soft!
Infantino Sash Mei Tei Carrier- great starter sling! It’s inexpensive and frees up your hands to do things. And babies love slings!
Amazon Family membership (used to be Amazon Mom)- it’s Amazon Prime, but you get extra discounts on baby things like diapers and such for signing up with it, than you would with just signing up with Amazon Prime. Same cost as Prime!
- shannonsztanyob "This Picture Of A Woman's Face Wi..."
- shannonsztanyob "31 Incredible (And Slightly Creepy) H..."
- shannonsztanyob "Behold The Weirdest Way To Countdown ..."
- shannonsztanyob "The Original "Star Wars" Tr..."
- shannonsztanyob "The 43 Types Of Celebrity Middle Fingers"