1. You want your tree to look AMAZING this year. You have visions of your dream tree.
You want your tree to look better than this one.
2. You visit the 'Christmas Tree Adoption Centre.'
3. The trees you can afford look broken or are...
4. Maybe you should wait for a bit. Or maybe put up that fake tree. You know, the one stored in the coffin.
5. Trees sold on Dec. 27 are so much cheaper.
6. TIME TO TAKE THE TREE HOME. But first it needs to go through the greatest machine in the world.
7. Putting your tree in the car? An absolute doddle.
8. HOW ARE WE GOING TO GET THIS IN THE HOUSE?
9. It won't cause a mess.
10. Welcome to the fun "will the Christmas tree fit into the living room I really don't think it will" stage.
11. Now to find the decorations in the attic.
12. You find the tree lights. They look like this.
13. It might take a little bit of time to untangle them.
Even worse, the lights might not work at all...
14. After the light level? THE BEADS AND TINSEL LAYER.
You spend hours trying to decide what the theme will be for your tree this year.