Facts about this video:
1. Comprised of 216 national anthems, all starting together.
2. The video is from 1992. The audio, obviously, is not.
3. The one that take us to the bitter 4:50 ending — nearly a minute longer than any other country — is El Salvador’s anthem, “Himno Nacional de El Salvador,” first written in 1856.
3. Yes, Kazakhstan has a real, inoffensive national anthem— which is EXTREMELY hard to find. Thanks Borat.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The White House continued to defend rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Republican members of Congress face angry town halls flooded with voters opposing Obamacare repeal and other parts of the Trump agenda.
- Indiana police released chilling audio in the case two teens found dead in the woods — a voice captured on one of their phones saying "down the hill."
- Education Secretary Betsy DeVos defended the Trump administration rescinding transgender protections, despite reports she opposed the effort.