For a short period i worked in a building with a bunch of studio spaces. Although the building is new, the elevator was know for getting stuck quite often. One day I was in the elevator coming back from lunch and a very tall woman wearing a hoodie and sunglasses walked in just as the door closed. Suddenly the elevator jolted and stopped moving. Knowing we were stuck, I pulled my phone out to call building security, knowing the person in the elevator was a performer. I looked up and very quickly realized this woman was Laverne Cox. She graciously said “thank you”. She looked at my raspberry skinny jeans and said “and those are some great pants”. We got unstuck about a minute after. I think that. This is the only time I was ever happy getting stuck in an elevator.
You always have something to talk about in an interview! Since Communication and Rhetorical Studies is not a common major, interviewers are always asking me questions about it. If they don’t, then it gives me something to talk about. It’s a Win Win!
Response to What’s The Best TED Talk You’ve Ever Seen?:
Hands down Chip Kidd!!!
- sasha-allisong "Take BuzzFeed's Get Fit Challenge, Th..."
- sasha-allisong "25 Tutorials To Teach You To Fold Thi..."
- sasha-allisong "14 Ways To Eat Less Sugar In 2015"
- sasha-allisong "LGBT TV Characters Are Whiter, Male-e..."
- sasha-allisong "21 Easy Brunch Dishes Even The Most H..."
- sasha-allisong "15 Essential Ellie Goulding Covers"
- sasha-allisong "22 Things Only SoulCycle Fans Will Un..."
- sasha-allisong "14 Things That Will Happen In Your Fi..."
- sasha-allisong "26 Delicious Gluten-Free Paleo Friend..."
- sasha-allisong "Bless These Photos Of Zac Efron"
- sasha-allisong "11 Fictional Men Born To Sell Hair Ca..."
- sasha-allisong "55 Toys And Games That Will Make '..."
- sasha-allisong "16 Ways To Make A Better PB&J"