We asked members of the BuzzFeed Community to tell us about their favorite K-beauty products. Here are the makeup and skin care game-changers:
1. Dr. G Brightening Peeling Gel is actually skin care wizardry that removes oodles of gunk and dead skin and leaves your skin glowing like a cherub's.
2. Skinfood Peach Sake Serum helps keep excess sebum at bay and also makes you want to say, "cheers, pores — you're going down!"
3. Banila Co Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm is a holy-grail balm-to-oil cleanser that breaks down and dissolves all of your makeup in no time flat.
4. Neogen Real Fresh Green Tea Cleansing Stick has a low pH safe to use on all skin types, 13 natural oils to break down makeup, and crushed green tea leaves to gently exfoliate.
5. Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Mask deep cleans your pores like no other and automatically absorbs sebum that never stood a chance — and yes, you can totally say your skincare routine is inspired by actual volcanoes.
6. Skinfood Black Sugar Mask Wash Off and Rice Mask Wash Off are delicious-smelling crowd favorites that gently exfoliate your face to reveal a baby-soft mug.
7. Clio Kill Black Waterproof Eyeliner makes it super easy to draw and flick out a killer cat eye that you *know* will stay put all day.
8. Peripera Peri Ink is a feels-like-nothing lip tint that delivers serious pigmentation and all-day stay without drying out your lips.
9. Dr. Jart Dis-A-Pore BB Cream smoothes over your pores and won't leave your skin feeling like an oil slick halfway through the day for combination or oily folks.
10. Etude House Face Blur adds a slightly pinkish glow to your complexion and works perfectly as a primer/moisturizer that lets your foundation and/or BB cream just ~glide~ on.
11. Cosrx BHA Blackhead Power Liquid is a total game-changer for getting rid of blackheads (duh), hyperpigmentation, and never-ending acne.
12. Too Cool For School Dinoplatz Cushy Blusher comes in a squeezy tube + cushion format that is not only super fun to use, but also deposits the perfect amount of sheer but buildable product.
13. Nature Republic Aloe Vera Soothing Gel will be your to-go solution whenever your skin rears its horns and breaks out fiery red patches.
14. J.One Jelly Pack is a thick and gooey clear gel that feels sticky upon application but finishes off super smoothly when you pat-pat-pat it into your skin.
15. Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream can be used on your entire face for all-around sensitive skin or as a targeted spot treatment for especially stubborn areas.
16. O.R.G Mineral Peel Face's powerful but gentle enzyme formula takes only three seconds to absorb, so you can go right to town removing all that dead skin.
17. Leaders Seven Wonders Sheet Masks are super rich in antioxidants that work to target specific skin issues, like irritation, environmental stressors, pores/fine lines, and dullness.
18. Etude House Dear Darling Tint (in Vampire Red) paints a shiny but very wearable gloss that feels like nothing but imparts a devilish red that won't come off unless it's good and ready.
19. Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop is a powerful serum with 5% absorbic acid* to help fade pigmentation, brown spots, fine lines, and generally keep the skin looking young and bright.
20. Klavuu Pure Pearlsation Revitalizing Facial Cleansing Foam contains calming ingredients like seaweed and algae extract and has an addicting milky texture that is super effective at removing dirt.
21. Skinfood Rice Brightening Cleansing Tissues are formulated with nourishing rice bran water that helps to *very gently* remove makeup and excess dirt.
22. April Skin Magic Snow Cushion provides super light coverage that evens out your blemishes and protects your face against the sun (with SPF 50) all in one.
23. Belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb is a lightweight gel-cream that contains a blend of apothecary herbs and might just give you the most elastic, supple skin of your life.
24. IPKN Radiant Creamy Primer creates a smooth canvas with ingredents like rose extract, pearl powder, and a multi-fruit complex.
25. Cosrx Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence contains a whopping 96% filtered snail mucin to replenish dull, stressed, and dehydrated skin.
26. Missha The Original Tension Pact Compact is a floofy SPF 37-packed BB cream that uses a cushion (surprise) to pick up a sheer but super buildable dose of product that will make your skin look dewy and fresh.
27. Dr. Jart Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment instantly calms down rogue redness with color-changing capsules that blends into your skin tone, protects against UV light with SPF 30, boosts fatigued-looking skin, along with many other benefits.
28. Tony Moly Banana Sleeping Pack is a cute custard-like superfood (made with banana and chamomile extracts) for your skin that hydrates and soothes overnight.
29. LLang On the Skin Mask Sheets take you on a trip around the world so your skin soaks in only the best ingredients from Jeju Island, Hawaii, and France.
*uploads a million selfies to Instagram*
Looking for more reader-trusted Korean beauty products? I thought you'd never ask! Here ya go.
Make sure to follow the BuzzFeed Community on Facebook and Twitter for your chance to be featured in similar BuzzFeed posts!
The comments used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.