We asked members of the BuzzFeed Community to tell us about their favorite K-beauty products. Here are the makeup and skin care game-changers:
1. Dr. G Brightening Peeling Gel is actually skin care wizardry that removes oodles of gunk and dead skin and leaves your skin glowing like a cherub's.
2. Skinfood Peach Sake Serum helps keep excess sebum at bay and also makes you want to say, "cheers, pores — you're going down!"
3. Banila Co Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm is a holy-grail balm-to-oil cleanser that breaks down and dissolves all of your makeup in no time flat.
4. Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask doesn't play games when it comes to absorbing sebum from every. damn. clogged. pore.
5. Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop is a powerful serum with 5% absorbic acid* to help fade pigmentation, brown spots, fine lines, and generally keep the skin looking young and bright.
6. Clio Kill Black Waterproof Eyeliner makes it super easy to draw and flick out a killer cat eye that you *know* will stay put all day.
7. Leaders Seven Wonders Sheet Masks are super rich in antioxidants that work to target specific skin issues, like irritation, environmental stressors, pores/fine lines, and dullness.
8. Neogen Real Fresh Green Tea Cleansing Stick has a low pH safe to use on all skin types, 13 natural oils to break down makeup, and crushed green tea leaves to gently exfoliate.
9. Cosrx BHA Blackhead Power Liquid is a total game-changer for getting rid of blackheads (duh), hyperpigmentation, and never-ending acne.
10. Skinfood Black Sugar Mask Wash Off and Rice Mask Wash Off are delicious-smelling crowd favorites that gently exfoliate your face to reveal a baby-soft mug.
11. Dr. Jart Dis-A-Pore BB Cream smoothes over your pores and won't leave your skin feeling like an oil slick halfway through the day for combination or oily folks.
12. Peripera's Peri Ink is feels-like-nothing lip tint that delivers serious pigmentation and all-day stay without drying out your lips.
13. Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream can be used on your entire face for all-around sensitive skin or as a targeted spot treatment for especially stubborn areas.
14. Etude House Face Blur adds a slightly pinkish glow to your complexion and works perfectly as a primer/moisturizer that lets your foundation and/or BB cream just ~glide~ on.
15. Skinfood Rice Brightening Cleansing Tissues are formulated with nourishing rice bran water that helps to *very gently* remove makeup and excess dirt.
16. IOPE Air Cushion is a floofy SPF 50-packed BB cream that uses a cushion (surprise) to pick up a sheer but super buildable dose of product that will make your skin look dewy and fresh.
17. Cosrx Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence contains a whopping 96% filtered snail mucin to replenish dull, stressed, and dehydrated skin.
18. Missha Eyefit Stick Shadows are perfect for those who hate bothering with powders (fallout? no thanks) and brushes — just swipe on and blend with your finger, and you're good to go!
19. Belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb is a lightweight gel-cream that contains a blend of apothecary herbs and might just give you the most elastic, supple skin of your life.
20. Tony Moly Banana Sleeping Pack is a cute custard-like superfood (made with banana and chamomile extracts) for your skin that hydrates and soothes overnight.
21. Nature Republic Aloe Vera Soothing Gel will be your to-go solution whenever your skin rears its horns and breaks out fiery red patches.
22. Too Cool For School Dinoplatz Cushy Blusher comes in a squeezy tube + cushion format that is not only super fun to use, but also deposits the perfect amount of sheer but buildable product.
23. LLang On the Skin Mask Sheets take you on a trip around the world so your skin soaks in only the best ingredients from Jeju Island, Hawaii, and France.
24. IPKN Radiant Creamy Primer creates a smooth canvas with ingredents like rose extract, pearl powder, and a multi-fruit complex.
25. Dr. Jart Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment is a redness-demolishing cream that applies green and fades into your skin tone so you can pull off a legit no-makeup look.
26. Etude House Dear Darling Tint (in Vampire Red) is a fruity gloss that feels like nothing but imparts a devilish red that won't come off unless it's good and ready.
27. Klavuu Pure Pearlsation Revitalizing Facial Cleansing Foam contains calming ingredients like seaweed and algae extract and has an addicting milky texture that is super effective at removing dirt.
28. J.One Jelly Pack is a thick and gooey clear gel that feels sticky upon application but finishes off super smoothly when you pat-pat-pat it into your skin.
29. April Skin Magic Snow Cushion provides super light coverage that evens out your blemishes and protects your face against the sun (with SPF 50) all in one.
30. O.R.G Mineral Peel Face's powerful but gentle enzyme formula takes only three seconds to absorb, so you can go right to town removing all that dead skin.
*an entire camera roll full of selfies*
Looking for more reader-trusted Korean beauty products? I thought you'd never ask! Here ya go.
Make sure to follow the BuzzFeed Community on Facebook and Twitter for your chance to be featured in similar BuzzFeed posts!
The comments used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.