We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Essie Fall 2017 Collection in "Girly Grunge" is basically me (a self-proclaimed "girly-ish" gal) embodied in a nail polish: It's a soft metallic lavender with juuust enough shimmer and sparkle to give it that oomph without being ~too much~.
2. Soap & Glory Thick & Fast Mascara doesn't clump or give you dreaded panda eyes and stays flawless until you take it off at the end of the day — what more could you want?
3. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths are, as they say, very gentle and won't irritate sensitive skin, but they're no less effective at removing a full face of makeup — and they do double duty as quick shower/armpit refreshers in a pinch!
4. Shu Uemura Laque Supreme Lip Lacquers send your matte-loving heart into a tizzy because their glassy-finished, light-as-air, and actually moisturizing formula might just win over your go-to mattes some days.
5. E.L.F. Mad for Matte Eyeshadow Palette in Nude Mood has gained a cult following as a dupe for the (rightfully hyped) Urban Decay Naked Palette at one-fifth the price — sure, it has two fewer shades but the similarities are otherwise pretty spot-on and ~smokin'~.
6. Benefit Dream Screen protects your beautiful face from the sun's hating rays with SPF 45. It sinks right in, leaving behind a silky but invisible finish (read: no white cast on darker skin tones!!!!).
7. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer lets even the most devoted foundation lover go free once in a while and instantly smooths over red bumps with just a few pats of the finger.
8. Design.Me Power Dry Me shaves 50% off of your blow-dry time by forming a lubricious thin layer around your hair fibers for better airflow and to force excess water to “bead” off — hello, extra snooze cycle or podcast time!
9. Le Prunier Plum Beauty Oil hydrates and soothes skin (it's six times more powerful than marula oil and eight times more powerful than argan oil) so your face feel as luxurious as royalty's — and it can do triple duty as an oil for your hair and nails too!
A truth that we know to be true:
Beauty craving not satisfied quite yet? Check out more reviews here!
Some products were provided to BuzzFeed free of charge.