1. Banila Co Clean It Zero Purity starts off as a solid sherbet-y balm that melts down to a clear gel once you rub it in with your hands — then it's game over for any and all makeup you have on.
2. Tatcha Classic Rice Enzyme Powder is a powder-to-foam cleanser with gentle exfoliating properties that will leave your skin so freaking smooth and baby-soft.
3. MAC Lipstick in "Sin" is a classic matte burgundy for fall that actually stays true to its color (and doesn't pull an unwelcome surprise-now-I'm-dark-purple on ya).
4. Anastasia Subculture Eyeshadow Palette ups the ~edge~ of your eyeshadow game for the fall with a stunning collection of grungy mattes, bold metallics, and autumn-leaf brights.
5. Ciaté Wonderwand Gel Kohl Liner's unique gel-kohl hybrid formula lets you smudge and smoke away without sacrificing staying power — once it sets, it lasts just as long as a gel liner.
6. DryBar on the Rocks Clarifying Shampoo wipes every bit of grease and product buildup from your hair and tosses it down the drain (where it belongs), leaving your mane feeling stronger and refreshed with its all-star activated charcoal formula.
7. Wander Beauty on-the-Glow Blush and Illuminator is basically the opposite of intimidating makeup: It's ridiculously easy to swipe on and create natural but subtly sculpted cheekbones in a flash.
Stunning? Makeup whiz? Who, me??
Disappointed that the post is over? Check out all of our previous roundups here!
Some products were provided to BuzzFeed free of charge.