Welcome to another edition of “Can You Get Through This Post Without Spending $50?”
Hi, Sarah here! I'm back. It's already March. I'm confused, but excited for warmer weather. 🌞💐 Here are some cool products that have nothing to do with what I'm saying right now!
ENJOY! Or don't, but you SHOULD ENJOY. 😇
1. A relevant mug that will never let Envelopegate 2k17 be forgotten.
2. A spring-ready below-the-knee skirt that swings in all the right places.
Promising review: "This skirt is soft and flowy. It bounces around as I walk, and I think it looks so cute. The color is a nice deep red too. I'm 5'6 and about a size 6-8 (bought a medium) and it sits comfortably just below my knees. The material is stretchy enough to pull it up for a high-waisted fit or let sit at the hip. I think that this skirt is very versatile and comfortable. I'm very happy with this purchase, and I recommend it to anyone looking for a comfortable and casual skirt." —Ariel
Get it from Amazon for $16.90+ / available in 10 colors.
3. A log pillow that's softer to rest your head on than an actual log.
4. A stainless steel wand that immediately chills and aerates your wine, and comes with a spill-proof pour spout.
For those days you desperately need to pop open a bottle, but didn't chill it beforehand. Wine not? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
5. A snazzy gradient tie-dye backpack that carries all your essentials in typical unicorn style.
6. Flexible plastic boot shapers to keep your shoes in tip-top form.
Each shaper has pre-marked lines to make it super simple to trim down to the right size, and there's a handy hanger loop to help save space in your closet.
Get two pairs (four individual shapers) from Amazon for $6.96.
7. A gorgeous glow-in-the-dark galaxy necklace for a subtle outfit spark that never dulls.
8. A vomiting egg yolk squeeze toy for a strangely-endearing form of stress relief you didn't know you needed.
9. A book that answers your most pressing question of the day.
10. A mesmerizing nesting bowl set for a much-needed rainbow element in your kitchen.
11. A mini Batman to keep you company during breakfast, and hold your egg while you dip some bat-shaped toast into it.
12. Happy canvas bag pups who will gently nudge you to do your laundry.
13. Brightly colored tetris magnets that remind you of the good ol' days when your only form of entertainment was either this or 3D Pinball Space Cadet.
14. A mischievous Niffler who might sniff out and steal your shiniest goodies while you're not looking.
15. A cherry blossom bonsai light with enough buds to facilitate cozy late-night reading.
16. Or a groovy color-changing moon lamp that would pair perfectly with some light-up stars or constellations.
17. An ominous little black book for you to jot down where every single one of your friends (and mortal enemies) live.
18. A delightful ice tray that gives cute sea creatures a place to float and swim (in your drinks).
19. Marble wallpaper to instantly make any room feel grand and ritzy.
20. Chic test tube vases for a lovely centerpiece that lets individual flowers shine.
21. Murder At The Fancy Dress Ball, an accessories-accompanied game that takes Clue up a notch.
22. A DIY bouncing ball kit that lets you make around six wonderful (and probably weirdly colored) creations.
For kids who have bouncing-off-the-wall energy levels.
Get it from Amazon for $8.09.
23. Pineapple earbuds to dabble in some upbeat music while working or taking a stroll.
24. An aluminum baby bunny cake pan to fulfill your dreams of baking the cutest desserts known to man.
Bunny fun times in the kitchen. Yeah, I know.
Get it from Amazon for $30.