Response to 22 Reasons To Love Stephen Fry:
• He titled his autobiography “Moab Is My Washpot”.
• He loathes bullies and people who get off on judging everyone around them.
• He unapologetically revels in the pleasures of language, and refuses to take shit from those who feel it’s somehow ‘un-hip’ to be anything other than terse and boring.
• He is never boring.
• He is enormously tall and physically imposing, yet deeply sensitive and empathetic, and when he talks about his manic depression and bouts with suicidal feelings, I want to scoop him up (all 6’4” of him) and tuck him in on the sofa with a great book and tea.
• He laughs at himself frequently, but never at another person out of meanness.
• He should be cloned, frequently, and with vigor.