3. The things he does with words.
And the things your words do to me…
4. His comedic chemistry with Hugh Laurie.
6. His wonderful sense of humor.
Everything he’s done, especially A Bit of Fry & Laurie, is gold. It’s on Netflix.
7. Whatever this is.
I promise that sentence had never before been uttered in any language.
9. His ethics.
“But to apologize for how one loves, that’s crazy. What would another species think of us if they caught us doing that? Yet sadly that’s what we do all the time.”
11. His laughter.
17. His eloquence.
20. He is painfully adorable.
21. Oh, and he’s such a flirt.
22. And finally, this:
Words to live by.
Why do you love Stephen Fry? Add your reasons below!
All images found on the Stephen Fry tag on Tumblr, except where noted. If I have failed to credit you for something you’ve specifically created, my apologies! Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll be sure to credit you.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- At least 40 Democrats are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Umm. Over half of the population across 22 countries believe their system is failing and rigged, a new poll says 🌎🤔
- Spencer's Gifts is getting flooded with criticism for selling "Grab America By The Pussy" shirts, which many say normalizes sexual assault.