1. When they didn't take that "clean up in aisle 5" announcement seriously.
2. When they offered incredible sales...
3. ... that definitely won't be beat.
4. When they forgot about the space bar existed.
5. And didn't even bother with spelling.
6. When Grant really fucked up.
7. When this unforgivable mistake was made.
8. When they ran out of carts, and their shoppers had to improvise.
9. And when they gave up on normal selling strategies.
10. When even their staff parties had zero frills.
11. And when their plan backfired.
12. And lastly, when they genuinely appreciated their customers.
Oops! An earlier version of this post included a photo from a college/university dorm, not a No Frills location. Our bad!