We recently asked members of the BuzzFeed Community to share their secret winter hacks that help them get through those long Canadian winters.
Here are 17 of the most impressive winter hacks from your fellow Canadians:
1. Stock up on baby wipes.
2. Wear a pair of gloves UNDER your mittens.
3. Buy some kitty litter. Seriously.
4. Invest in a pair of boots that actually fit.
5. Bundle up with light layers instead of one heavy layer.
6. Don't leave any skin exposed.
7. Bring antifreeze with you.
8. Forgot your toque? Use a scarf.
9. Plastic bags will ensure your feet will never get wet.
10. Skip the expensive spray and DIY your salt stain remover.
11. Sunglasses and long johns are must-haves.
12. Take instant hand warmer packs wherever you go.
13. Double up on winter accessories.
14. Skip the fancy ice scraper and use an old credit card.
15. Freshen up your stinky boots.
16. Add an extra layer between your skin and your jeans.
17. And lastly, treat yo' self to some ice cream because WHY NOT.
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.