21 Cozy And Useful Products That Will Help You Survive Winter
The hibernation starter kit.
Prices are in Canadian dollars.
2. These natural face masks that will keep your skin feeling hydrated in even the coldest temperatures.
3. This snow broom and ice scraper duo that removes heavy, wet snow off your car without scraping the paint.
4. These clip-on wireless speakers that are totally snow-proof, splash-proof, dirt-proof, and accident-proof.
6. Or maybe these heated NHL fleece blankets are more up your alley.
Not an Oilers fan? The blanket is available in 11 different teams, including Toronto Maple Leafs, Montreal Canadiens, and Ottawa Senators.
*Price depends on team selected.
Promising review: "I bought this for my wife for Christmas and she said it could very well be the best gift she has ever received! She loves the Leafs and enjoys curling up on the couch with this blanket to watch all the games. We have two cats so when it gets covered in cat fur she just throws it in the washing machine and it's good as new. It's a perfect size blanket, is very warm and the cord detaches so you don't have to have it plugged in if you don't want."– gdub1973
7. This magnetic windshield cover that locks right onto the trim and prevents ice and frost from building up.
15. This futuristic and portable humidifier that will help clear out your sinuses.
Any bottle with a standard neck size will work!
Promising review: "It's a handy and elegant-looking humidifier for those dry hotel rooms. The mist is does the job if you put it right beside your head on the bed stand. It helps me breathe better as I sleep and provides extra moisture for my skin."– Just Nic
17. And these thermal pants that will keep you super toasty by wicking away moisture.
Available in four colours.
Price: $10.89 – $50.56*
*Price depends on size.
Promising review: "My boyfriend loves these! He says these are his favourite. They're nicely insulating, comfortable, and good quality. They keep him warm during the cold winter days in Toronto. He would definitely buy a million pairs of these if he could."– Amazon Customer
18. These melting crystals that will take care of those icy sidewalks while being totally safe for pets, children, and the environment.
19. This soothing beauty stick that will deliver some intense hydration to the delicate skin around your eyes.
21. And finally, this epic snow cone machine for when you want to fully embrace the cold and your inner child.
Note: Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.